How Does It Work?
We use the Radio Frequency (RF) treatment to help reduce the visible appearance of stretch marks that can appear. The RF targets and heats the collagen fibres within the problem area delivering focused RF energy into the dermal tissues of the treated area.
This causes the following effects
- Existing collagen tissues shrink, providing an immediate tightening and plumping effect.
- Old, fibrous collagen is denatured and broken down by the body.
- Fibroblasts (the cells that create new collagen) are stimulated to create new, fresh, supple collagen.
- This new, well-organised and structured collagen provides a suppler connective layer, which allows inflammation of the surface tissues to subside, thereby reducing the appearance of stretch marks.
What Does It Cost?
Can I Be Treated?
The good news is that almost everyone can be treated – as long as you are over 18 and capable of doing some exercise after each treatment to burn your bodies “fuel” laser lipo can be carried out on yourself. However there are some contra-indications (you can NOT be treated), these are listed below so please read through these and do not take offence if you can’t be treated, this is for your safety not ours.
- Pacemaker or internal defibrillator
- Superficial metal or other implants in treatment area
- Any form of prosthesis, replacement joint or metal plates in the treated area.
- Severe concurrent conditions, such as cardiac disorders.
- Pregnancy and nursing
- Patients with history of diseases stimulated by heat, such as recurrent Herpes Simplex in the treatment area, may be treated only following a prophylactic regime.
- Any active condition in the treatment area, such as sores, psoriasis, eczema or undiagnosed rashes.
- Any surgical procedure in the treatment area within the last 3 months or before the complete healing.